[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Glenn to DaveH - I don't think you understood me.
DAVEH:  I don't think you understood me.....Pride goeth before the fall.  But, perhaps you did not adequately convey what you really believe, and that your boastful comments were meant in jest.

    Whether one worships on Saturday or Sunday or whenever, doesn't concern me as much as whether one feels the need to have reverence for the Lord on a regular basis.  I'm sure the way you explained your believe was meant to agitate some of us TTers, and it did.....Job well done, Brother Glenn!    Welcome back to TT.......You've made a grand entrance!!!!   <VBG>

 I mean I don't keep Saturday.  I meet with Christians on Sunday.  I believe it is a sin not to worship when our brothers and sisters worship.   Hebrews 10:25.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Nope.  I am again with Jesus in condemning the Pharisees.  The commandments have changed.

DAVEH:  Now if I had said that, can you imagine the condemnation that would have resulted?

You don't keep the Sabbath either.

DAVEH:  Did I claim otherwise, Glenn?  I thought I made it clear that I'm not a perfect person either.  What I am reticent to do is proudly proclaim my lack of respect for the Sabbath.

--
Dave Hansen