Yes, but my salvation is not determined by creeds.  My salvation is determined by Jesus.
My faith is personal rather than doctrinal--centered in the Person of Christ.

"Faithfulness" is not to be measured by loyalty to creeds or dogmas -- however important they may be -- but by commitment to Jesus as the Christ.

Required Saturday worship by Pharisees does not determine my salvation.  Required Saturday worship does not determine my commitment to Jesus Christ.

One might be sincerely mistaken in doctrine, but right in his relationship to Christ.

It is not a sin to forget the Sabbath.  IN FACT, IT IS A SIN TO REQUIRE PEOPLE TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH.

DAVEH:  Really?!?!?!?!  Are you sure about that, Glenn?   Would you stake
your salvation on it?