Glenn,

I have only given you warning that it is the Lord who weighs your boasting, so be very careful that your boasting is not considered arrogance to Him, who is Judge. Do you only come on TT to indulge in “rebuking” those who love you? We are told in John 7:24 to “judge with righteous judgement”; not to refrain from judging. It is you who are judging me.

Izzy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 11:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The Sabbath Breaker of Numbers

Izzy, you have just sinned against me for judging me.  You judged me wrong.  I rebuke you along with rebuking Sabbath observance.  You do no know my heart.  You have sinned.  "Judge not that ye be not judged".  People on TT  love to misuse Bible.

Our Lord and Savior broke the Sabbath traditions.  I break the Sabbath every Sabbath.  I am proud of it.  I brag about it.

            1 Samuel:2
"Boast no more so very proudly,
          (4) Do not let arrogance come out of your mouth;
          (5) For the LORD is a God of knowledge,
          (6) And with Him actions are weighed.

Izzy