I am also interested in hearing your answer to the second question I asked: "If he did, what does that do to the law under the new covenant?"

Perry

From: "Terry Clifton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] The Sabbath Breaker of Numbers
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 07:03:23 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Jesus said he came to fulfil the law in 17, and then in 18 said that nothing

will pass from the law until all be fulfilled. My question is, did Jesus
fulfil the law? If he did, what does that do to the law under the new
covenant? If he did not, then what did he mean when he said he came to
fulfil?

Perry

If Jesus had not fulfilled the law, He could not have stated "IT IS FINISHED
!
How much more dows it take?

Terry

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org