WRONG.  IT DOES NOT COME FROM INSTANT BELIEVISM.   David, you are as blinded when it comes to this as any person I have ever met.   You can't see beyond easy believism to ANYTHING.   Because of this you are taken in (deceived) by a works salvation.

I think if you are honest with examining where you got your viewpoint
here, you will see that it came not from studying the Bible, but from
listening to popular Christian preachers.  It comes from the instant
salvation, easy believism kind of Christianity that does not tell
believers to count the cost to see whether or not they can pay the price
it will take to follow Christ.