[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

7th Day Adventist and their sympathizers will take away your freedom in Christ if you allow them.  Gal. 5:1.  TT over the years has become a place where Biblcial truth is give "lip" talk but not understood even in simple salvation.

A true Bible believer is not welcome on TT even thought TT claims otherwise.

DAVEH:  Are atheists, JWs, 7DA, LDS, Muslims or any minority religious representations welcome on TT?  Has anybody been given the boot from TT for his/her views, regardless how others perceive them?  From my perspective, I have to answer, "yes" to the first question, and "no" to the latter.

--
Dave Hansen