Perry:
 For the Jewish folk, Galatians 3:24 (Therefore, the law was our
 tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.)

Being a gentile,I was never under the law. (Lev.27:34)
 (The law is for the children of Israel)  (Romans 2:14 The
 gentiles do not have the law.)

Actually, you need to just read the whole book of Galatians
the way it was written, as a letter.  A verse here and there does
 not give the whole picture.  What Paul says is what I think.

Terry

I am also interested in hearing your answer to the second question I asked:
"If he did, what does that do to the law under the new covenant?"

Perry

.