Dean Moore wrote:

-I do believe that all false beliefs should be shown
as foolishness.

jt: God is the one who will do this leaving us free to love
people with the hope that they will be drawn to His son.

DavidM: When you say you will do it in honor of DaveH, are
you saying this in irony, as if you really mean to hurt Dave?

Dean: * Bro.David-I see DaveH as being led by the Mormon
spirit and realize that I am battling a spirit not a man. I believe
that DaveH is a worker of iniquity of the first order

jt: But Dean you are dealing in the flesh with men when you
wave Mormon underwear around outside their temple and
when DaveH is personally mocked and demeaned on this list
by you and/or others.

Spiritual warfare happens in prayer as we take authority over
religious principalities and powers and wicked spirits along
with the assignments they have been given.

Judy