Dean Moore wrote:

>  As I've said several times before in this
> Forum, one cannot wallow in the mud without becoming dirty.  In my humble
> and sorrowful opinion......the despicable protesters in SLC have dirtied
> their souls and in doing so have
> > shown their true lack of love for their fellow men.
>
> Dean writes:
> I find it interesting that to go out and preach the Gospel is considered
> "wallowing in the mud" by you-

DAVEH:   Not at all, Dean.  I respect folks who "preach the Gospel", even though I may
disagree with some of the details of their message.  I just don't see where waving
somebody's underwear in public is an accurate portrayal of the Gospel of Christ.  Nor
do I think it is the way Jesus would want his Gospel spread.  If you really think that
is "the Gospel", you are going to have a hard time converting a lot of non Christians
to your cause, IMO.  I don't know why I feel compelled to advise you on how to
"preach the Gospel", but I'd recommend that if you want to follow the admonition of
Jesus in preaching the Gospel......go to the Bible and find out what the Lord preaches
and then go out and preach that.  It might be a little closer to what Jesus had in
mind when he told the apostles to go out amongst the nations and "preach the Gospel".
FWIW......I don't think he had in mind that they go out waving underwear to attract
attention.

> but I believe that a reprobated mind would
> see it this way for to them that perish -the preaching of the Gospel is
> foolishness.

DAVEH:  The way some of the protesters in SLC have preached it qualifies.

> Enjoy what little life you have here

DAVEH:  Thank you, Dean.  I must say that I am enjoying life in TT very much, despite
the efforts of some to dissuade me from remaining here.

> Esau-for it will be you
> only pleasure-then you can join you god -Joseph Smith

DAVEH:  FTR......JS is not my God.  Let me remind you, I worship God, our Heavenly
Father, and consider his divine Son, Jesus Christ, my Savior and Redeemer.

> -in his final resting
> place where the worm dieth not and the fire is not quenched.

DAVEH:  I hope you did not say that with hate dripping from your tongue, Dean.  I know
you consider me a lost soul, and I'm sorry that you feel that way.  I just hope you
don't lose too much sleep at night worrying about me (or JS).  IMO, if you let hate
eat away at your conscience, the spiritual pain will be as the "where the worm dieth
not and the fire is not quenched".  To me, that is the real hell the Bible conveys
when it refers to the lake of fire.  (The other hell is physical death.)   People
create their own hell by distancing themselves from the love of Christ.  There is no
place for hate in heaven, and those who harbor hate in their lives will have a hard
time achieving full salvation.  So......please Dean, don't let hate for me, JS or
other LDS folks keep you from the love of Jesus.

--
 Dave Hansen