* No just started-it just takes longer with some then it does others but
the end results will be the same-because the battle isn't mine but the
Lords.

> >  When you say you will do it in
> > > honor of DaveH, are you saying this in irony, as if you really mean to
> > > hurt Dave?
> >
> >   * Bro.David-I see DaveH as being led by the Mormon spirit and realize
> > that I am battling a spirit not a man. I believe that DaveH is a worker
of
> > iniquity of the first order
>
> DAVEH:  I'm sorry you feel that way, Dean.   :-(

 *Still worried about my health I see and now my soul-which is in the hands
of Jesus Christ-should you really be so concerned as I am putting my trust
in Him and not the teachings of Joseph Smith? You should study the final
state of Esau-another worker of Iniquity-same spirit -differant body.