Dean Moore wrote:

> > > -I do believe that all false beliefs should be shown
> > > as foolishness.
> >
> > DAVEH:  Well Dean.......You've certainly done that!
>
> * No just started-it just takes longer with some then it does others but
> the end results will be the same-because the battle isn't mine but the
> Lords.

DAVEH:   Hmmmm.....Just a word of caution, Dean.  I'm not sure the Lord will
appreciate you dragging him down into the muck with the lunatic protesters.

>  I believe that DaveH is a worker
> of
> > > iniquity of the first order
> >
> > DAVEH:  I'm sorry you feel that way, Dean.   :-(
>
>  *Still worried about my health

DAVEH:  Just your spiritual health, Dean.

> I see and now my soul-which is in the hands
> of Jesus Christ-should you really be so concerned as I am putting my trust
> in Him and not the teachings of Joseph Smith? You should study the final
> state of Esau

DAVEH:  And Dean, may I in return suggest you study the gospel  message of
charity.....the pure love of Christ.

--
 Dave Hansen