> Dean Moore wrote:
>
> -I do believe that all false beliefs should be shown
> as foolishness.
>
> jt: God is the one who will do this leaving us free to love
> people with the hope that they will be drawn to His son.

 *Sister are you suggesting that one cannot rebuke the sinner for sin as
the Bible tells us to do. Isn't rebuking a form of Love?
Luke 17:3
.. If thy brother trespass against thee,rebuke him, and if he repent
forgive him.
I Tim. 5:20
 Them that sin rebuke before all,that others also may fear.
2 Tim. 4:2
Preach the word,be instant in season,out of season; reprove,rebuke,exhort
with all long suffering and doctrine.
  If we rebuke for sin then others will fear to do that sin and not have to
pay the price for that sin. This type of rebuke helps those that fear
God-which most Mormon do not do. In their pride they ignore rebuke and
laugh it off.

> DavidM: When you say you will do it in honor of DaveH, are
> you saying this in irony, as if you really mean to hurt Dave?
>
> Dean: * Bro.David-I see DaveH as being led by the Mormon
> spirit and realize that I am battling a spirit not a man. I believe
> that DaveH is a worker of iniquity of the first order
>
> jt: But Dean you are dealing in the flesh with men when you
> wave Mormon underwear around outside their temple and
> when DaveH is personally mocked and demeaned on this list
> by you and/or others.

  * And how do you see his mockery of me on this list? In case you haven't
noticed he has been mocking me for days now with his anger remarks-and he
even spoke against the Holy Spirit of God and that seems to be ignored-but
we are seen as wrong to expose those thing that a cult-that claims the name
of Jesus Christ-uses to dishonor the very teaching of Christ himself.
Sister I suggest you beware of seducing spirits from this reprobate. Esau
and I have been here before-and each time he get young Christians to fight
his battles for him-as he is doing now. At no time in our debate did I
attempt to help Esau come to Christ-My debate with him was of one purpose
and that was resist his teachings and expose them for what they are. He has
heard enough preaching to save the entire world and has flatly reject the
words of Christ-but still promotes Mormonism. Now consider the words of
Jesus Himself Matt.12:30
 He that is not with me is against me,and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth abroad.
Simple the Esau spirit that DaveH enjoys is seeking to scatter abroad-who
is he seeking to scatter-you- and anybody else foolish enough to listen to
him on this site. He has rejected truth for a lie not once but hundreds of
times even those here have proved their point on the words of Jesus Christ
Himself-he has tried to pervert those truths into Mormon lies.

> Spiritual warfare happens in prayer as we take authority over
> religious principalities and powers and wicked spirits along
> with the assignments they have been given.

 Why not just pray for the Satan then and end the entire struggle? How
about Esau -he had Godly parents-surely Isaac would have prayed for him-yet
he still went to hell. The point is when someone has proven to deny truth
hundreds of times and resist truth to promote untruth- God often turns them
over as I believe He has done to Esau/DaveH-and he has rooted himself
deeply into this site.Seducing Spirits are named and warned against for a
reason. Before when we had this debate I was rejected by the group on this
list and DaveH/Esau was loved-DaveH has tried to anger me again soas I will
say something hard towards him to get symphony from this list-just like any
other reprobate-use people to get gain. Interesting huh? Love the sinner
and hate the Brother in Christ-those seducing spirits will get you every
time if one opens the door for them. Hopes this helps sister. May God bless
you.