Blaine, 95% of the world's people are poor...why is it such a big deal that Joseph Smith was also poor? I would hardly call that a parallel. Now, if all (in fact, ANY ) of his prophecies were correct, or he raised himself from the dead, I would call that an interesting parallel.

Perry (a.k.a. Charles)

Tired of slow downloads and busy signals? Get a high-speed Internet connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here. ---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed. If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.