From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Dave
Sent:
Sunday, December 14, 20031:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: **Possible_Spam** Re: [TruthTalk] TEST

DAVEH:  Is that doctrinally (that he had not married) accepted by Protestants, Izzy?  Awhile back I watched a show on one of the arts channels (A&E, I think) about Jesus.  They suggested there was reason to believe he may have been married.

ShieldsFamily wrote:

Blaine; I hear the JS was rich in wives. Unlike Messiah, who had none. Izzy

--
Dave Hansen