DAVEH:  Is that doctrinally (that he had not married) accepted by Protestants, Izzy?  Awhile back I watched a show on one of the arts channels (A&E, I think) about Jesus.  They suggested there was reason to believe he may have been married.

HERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT POSTS
MATBE YOU ANSWERED THIS BELOW
THE BIBLE IS SILENT ON IT.
BUT IT MAKES A GOOD FAIRY TALE!

DAVEH:  If the Bible says the thief went to paradise, why would one want to add to that and suggest he also went to heaven?  Isn't that an extrapolation that may not be true since the Bible is silent on it?  Why do many Christians assume that the thief was "saved" from such a simple statement with little else to go by?

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DAVEH:  Is that doctrinally (that he had not married) accepted by Protestants, Izzy?  Awhile back I watched a show on one of the arts channels (A&E, I think) about Jesus.  They suggested there was reason to believe he may have been married.

ShieldsFamily wrote:

Blaine; I hear the JS was rich in wives. Unlike Messiah, who had none. Izzy

--
Dave Hansen

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now