Gary wrote:
>>> you haven't proven that either you or the street
>>> preachers (SPs) revere 'the Word of God'

DavidM:

Gary wrote:
> you made it the issue; now (reversing yourself)
> you wish you hadn't..

No, Gary, I did not make it the issue.  You did.  I made an issue of how
sinners on the street revile the Word of God when it is proclaimed.  You
responded with saying that I have not proven that we revere the Word of
God.

Gary wrote:
> the really 'great communicators' leave JC
> in the dust-eh?

I don't know any spiritual men who are really great communicators with
those in the world.  The ones who are really great communicators with
those in the world are those who themselves are of the world and teach
those things that tickle the ears and make people feel good about
themselves in their current state.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.