Kevin wrote:

 How many have you LOVED into the Kingdom, Judy?

> Since you do not answer I am left to answer for you; NONE.

Blaine wrote:
  Hey Kevin,  If I were not already a member of the true Church of Jesus
Christ, and if I had to choose a new religion, I'd check Judy's church
out  looooong before I'd ever even come within a hundred miles of
whatever it is you advocate.
Since you Street Preachers are all so "KIND" to me in warning me of ???
Not even sure what I need to look out for???  Maybe you won't mind if I
give you the same warning--you all need to repent!
Here's what Jesus said about you guys:

"Many will say at that day, .  .  .  Lord, Lord, have we not  .  .  .
in thy name done many woderful works?"
And then I will profess unto them,  "I never knew you:  depart from me,
ye that work iniquity.""