Kevin wrote to Judy:
> I am not saying you are doing nothing of value.
> I simply ASKED you about your fruit, you way
> brings forth. This is a simple question. The
> way you are reacting and the lack of ANY direct
> response would seem to make it clear, that you
> have a guilty conscience, in this area.

I would be very careful of surmising a guilty conscience under these
circumstances.  My guess is that Judy's place in the body is as someone
who waters.  In other words, her fruit is seen in helping those who have
already come to Christ learn to walk in the love of Christ, believe the
Scriptures, know what the Scriptures teach, and other such matters that
pertain to godliness.

Please don't be afraid to shift gears in this forum, and especially do
not be afraid to treat women here as the weaker vessel.  That means,
consider being especially gentle and approachable, kind of like the way
you might treat an expensive ming vase as opposed to a cheap vase from
the dollar store.

Surely there are different ways of asking people questions that would
make them less defensive. I might venture to guess that your approach to
speaking to her is from the perspective of an Inquisitor of the Spanish
Inquisition, and she feels somewhat defensive from that, but then
knowing that she ought not defend herself or justify herself, she
remains quiet like Jesus was before Pilate.  Keep in mind that silence
does not always indicate guilt or conviction.  I have the utmost
confidence that Judy bears good fruit to the Lord.  I desire for her to
appreciate your role in the body of Christ, but I certainly do not
question her role while seeking to help her understand and appreciate
public preaching.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.