----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles Perry Locke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Adams FALL UPWARD

> Blaine, maybe you can help me understand this.  **Blaine:I will try, but will rely on Mormon doctrine to do so--OK?
>
> So, in the pre-life, he was Michael the Archangel, but in life, he became
> Adam. This implies that you were once an angel, too, doesn't it? But, the
> scripture says there is no salvation for angels. How does that work? Are you
> not saved?
Blaine:  JS defines an angel as being a messenger from God, and can either be a spirit, or a resurrected being.  I doubt if I was ever an angel, but I am sure I was a spirit personage in premortal life.  (although, my wife sometimes tells me I am an angel, as did my mother when I was good lol)  I believe all of us were such.  Would you mind giving me ch. and verse where it says there is no salvation for angels?  I may be in for it if it is true.  LOL

> In life, then, Adam was a man, but in the book of Daniel he is  Michael the
> Archangel again. How does that work? I though he would become a god!!! Can
> he switch between Michael and Adam at will?

Blaine:  In the Book of Daniel, Michael was the same spirit that left Adam's body when he died.  He had resumed his former position of honor and glory in God's spiritual realm/kingdom, and apparently also his former identity.

> But, in the after-life, Adam is still a man, right?
No, he resumed his life as a spirit.  Adam/Michael had not yet been resurrected.  Jesus Christ was the first fruits of the resurrection.  Did he become a god?  No, except for Jehovah/Jesus Christ, one does not become a god until after the resurrection.  Even then it is iffy!
> Does he become Michael the Archangel, appear to Daniel, then revert back to
> a man, then become a God?  Michael was an angel in spirit form when he appeared to Daniel.    Again, Jesus was the firstfruits of the resurrection.    Michael may well be a god now, since he could be among those who came forth from their graves after the resurrection of Jesus Christ.  I have no reason to doubt that  he does sit on a throne in God's kingdom, as does Abraham, Moses and others.

> Is there anyone else we know of that Michael becomes during this time? Does
> this arrangement seem at all puzzling or odd to you?

Blaine:  Actually no.  Not the way I have explained it.  You just have to remember that no spirit took a tangible body until after Jesus Christ came forth as the firstfruits of the resurrection.  In fact, the Jehovah of the OT was basically a spirit--He was the great I AM, whom Jesus identified as himself (John 8: 58  ".  .  .  before Abraham was, I AM.)
> Perry
>
> >From: "Blaine Borrowman" <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Adams FALL UPWARD
> >Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:18:16 -0700
> >
> >Yes, they  (Adam and Michael) are one and the same--Michael was an
> >archangel
> >in the pre-existence, and was the first mortal man, Adam,  in the flesh.
> >Gabriel is, according to LDS theology, associated with Noah, and was the
> >angel who appeared to Mary, the Mother of Jesus Christ, and to Zacharias,
> >the father of John the Baptist.  This would suggest we all have pre-mortal
> >names and identities as we lived in eternity before time was.
> >Blaine
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 1:35 PM
> >Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Adams FALL UPWARD
> >

> > > Blaine, didn't you also say at one time that Adam and the archangel
> >Michael
> > > (or is it Gabriel) are the same being?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://wine.msn.com/