From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 7:15 AM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Adams FALL UPWARD

Michael perceives a contradiction because he sees the "one-third" and
"two-thirds" of the "hosts of heaven" as all being angels.

and Blaine also wrote:
> I doubt if I was ever an angel but I am sure
> I was a spirit personage in premortal life.

The only way to avoid a contradiction that I see is if the two-thirds
were comprised of both angels and another category of spirit beings.

So does this mean that the one-third who were deceived were not all
angels, and the two-thirds who were not deceived were not all angels?
What is the difference between a "spirit personage" and an angel?

As far as I know, in Protestant, Roman Catholic, and Eastern Orthodox
thought, these "hosts of heaven" (the two-thirds not deceived and the
one-third who were deceived) would all be angels.  Apparently in Mormon
thought they are not?  Mormons, please help us understand your thinking
here.  Thanks.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.

p.s.  In Protestant thought, the one-third who were deceived are not the
demons that roam the earth.  Rather, they are imprisoned now in
Tartarus, a place of hell specially reserved for them.

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6)
http://www.InnGlory.org

If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed.  If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.