Blaine: Am I reading this as it appears, Perry--do I hear you saying let's
give that Baptist preacher an opportunity to change the meaning of what he
said?

No, you do not hear me correctly. You have added your spin to what I wrote. I am saying instead of hearing only ONE side of the story, Jeff's, we should hear from BOTH sides before deciding what was said by whom and what it meant. If Jeff is anything like you, he may very well have put his own spin on the story just like you put your own spin on what I wrote. Think about it!

Perry

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software — optimizes dial-up to the max! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us&page=byoa/plus&ST=1

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought
to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org