Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] new revelation

It is always best to have both sides of a story!

Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DavidH, ask Jeff to get the pastor's name and email address and you can ask
him directly what he meant. Otherwise, we are jousting at windmills. I would
take Jeff's word for it, but he may be using the LDS definitions of the
words, thus, not understanding what the pastor is saying.

>From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] new revelation
>Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:17:01 -0500
>

>Dean Moore
>Fear God and keep His commandments/ trust Jesus

&g! t; > Dave Hansen