Judy Taylor wrote:
From: Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Judy Taylor wrote:
Well folks I went to the movie and saw parts of it; it was much more
  We no longer know Jesus after the flesh.
DAVEH:  ???  What do you mean by this, Judy?

jt: I mean that he walked about in the flesh for approximately 33 1/2yrs and
certain ones knew him in that way only.  However, as the 2nd Adam he is
 a life giving spirit
DAVEH:  I don't want to misunderstand you on this Judy, but do you NOT believe Jesus has a physical resurrected body of flesh and bones today?  I thought that was commonly accepted by most Christians, but now I'm not sure that is the case from your somewhat (to me) obscure comment.
and this is now our fellowship in Him.

--
Dave Hansen