In a message dated 3/31/2004 7:30:52 AM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The doctrine of meats is in view. But listen to this:  ...."and
there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom God made
everything and through whom we have been given life. However,
not all Christians realize this."

I know what it says  -- i just QUOTED it to you

jt: Obviously you don't know John, because you did not quote it to me

Of course I did.  Am I missing something.   The quote is at this top of this email and has been in the previous posts.  But this is Kevin's problem to solve.   You ahve your hands full trying to deal with Paul and James.   I need you to deal with that.

Thanks

John