Ministry is not a sacrifice it is a calling
What god calls you to do he will enable you to perform.

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin wrote:
> David you have not been your loving self lately.
> I am therefore not sure in what frame you post.
>
> Well some here have been acting like they have
> a real barnburner question. When I did not answer
> it right away they escalated their call for an
> answer. Then I asked for clarification NO ANSWER.
> So I posted my schedule lest they claim I can not
> answer I am avoiding et all.

I'm not sure what you mean by saying that I have not been my loving self
lately, but I am touched by how much you sacrifice for the work of the
ministry. I think you are an inspiration to all of us concerning doing
all that we can do for the glory of God. You rarely toot your own horn,
Kevin, but this time you opened up a little and gave us a glimpse. I'm
glad you did. I just wanted to encourage you and express my admiration
for all that you do.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.

Do you Yahoo!?