Sometimes I hear from the Lord in my dreams, g. J How about you? Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 10:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] knowing Truth

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 06:26:20 -0500 Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

AND, NO NOT EVEN WITH THE SO-CALLED AID OF THE SPIRIT.

jt: So you reject God's truth for your own ideas Lance. Jesus said He would send

the Holy Spirit of Promise to lead us into ALL truth and you say He does not do

that.

interesting, comment...also, in comparison to the connection betw the attitude you critique, above, and the image of a coffee drinker curled up with a cat in the sunroom, lazily sleepwalkin' through Scripturzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...Reaganezzzzquely......

G ~P 235