-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Miller
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 3:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] What is sin?

Luke 1:6
Both of them were upright in the sight of God, observing all the Lord's
commandments and regulations blamelessly.

Jonathan wrote:
> So what we have here is the fact that John the Baptist's parents were
> PRESENT TENSE observing all the Torah.  We have no record that their
> entire lives were lived blamelessly.  We do have that in their current

> situation they were obeying the Torah and were considered upright in
> the eyes of God.

I think you make a good point here, Jonathan.  They were blamelessly
keeping the Torah at that point in time, but they had perhaps broken it
at some earlier time.

So then, are you agreeing with the idea that a person can forsake past
sin and walk blamelessly in the Lord's commandments?

This e-mail and any attachments contain confidential and privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this
information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be
illegal. Thank you for your cooperation in connection with the above.

Ce courriel ainsi que tous les documents sây rattachant contiennent de
lâinformation confidentielle et privilÃgiÃe.  Si vous nâÃtes pas le
destinataire visÃ, s.v.p. en informer immÃdiatement son expÃditeur par retour de
courriel, effacer le message et dÃtruire toute copie (Ãlectronique ou autre).
Toute diffusion ou utilisation  de cette information par une personne autre que le
destinataire visà est interdite et peut Ãtre illÃgale.  Merci de votre coopÃration
relativement au message susmentionnÃ.