Hi David,

I am mercilessly beating a dead horse here.

Jeff stated the following:

"In the beginninjg was the WORD,, and the WORD was with God and
> the WORD was God."
> The WORD my friend is BOTH Yeshua and TORAH.

He quotes John 1.1 and capitalizes WORD each time.  He then states that this
capitalized WORD he just quoted in John 1.1 is BOTH Jesus and Torah.  Jeff
needs to eat the humble pie and admit he equated Jesus with Torah.  To say
that the Torah has something to do with Jesus is far different.  To say that
Logos and Torah in the context of John 1.1 are equivalent is dead wrong as
even you acknowledge and after supporting it, even Judy.  That was the
question: Can we substitute Word in John 1.1 for Torah and have the same
meaning?  Just because there is a relation between Torah and Jesus does not
set up an equivalency.  To originate in is not to be the same as.  My son
originated in me but is quite distinct from me.  Logos is a broad word but
in the context of John 1.1 it is very specific.  Onwards and upwards.

Jonathan