From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Friday, 29 October, 2004 07.15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] 613 Commands

Judyt: Yes I'd be interested in the 1050 after this weekend Kay; hope all goes well for you.  I had never considered the NT a rule book... BTW Christians are to be a nation of kings and priests, and didn't Jesus break down the wall of partition between Jews and Greeks, male and female etc. do the rules address this also?