Slade,
We're babysiting the grandson so I'm on our son's laptop and don't have the
original message with me.  However, I did want to respond to your email this
morning. Actually I'm surprised that you rejected what I had sent earlier and
am not sure why exactly. Do you give the oral Torah tradition the same
authority as scripture?

As for the Greek/Hebrew mindset thing. To me this is nothing more than a
smokescreen.  We are all to do away with the vain tradition of the fathers in
which were raised so that we can put on the mind of Christ which does not come
with studying Hebrew or Greek and we become transformed by the renewing of our
mind.

Do you or don't you believe the Law of Moses was lost before he reign of King
Josiah? Apparently he thought so and if the King and Priests didn't have it
together how are the people to learn, what hope is there for them?  Judyt