Hi Judy.  Slade wrote the following:

------------------------------------
Never have you ever heard slade say that the Oral Torah came from the Mountain
Never once did I say the Oral Torah carries the same weight as the Written Torah. No one... not even a SINGLE Rabbi that I know... believes this.
I do not believe the Traditions of the Elders [Oral Torah] came from Sinai

Then you responded to him:

Judy wrote:
Do you give the oral Torah tradition the same
authority as scripture?

Can you understand why Slade would be a little testy at your question? Please try and look for the answers the first time you ask. It is very clear to me that Slade does not give the Oral tradition the same authority as Scripture. Why keep asking the same question over and over again like the energizer bunny? :-)

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org