;)
----- Original Message -----
From: Lance Muir
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 14:23
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] 613 Commands

An interloper:Re:You are incapable of understanding me and I accept this fact'. On this matter I wholeheartedly concur with Slade. On other matters it is certainly not so. There is no call for this sort of response just because you're embarrassed.

There's never a moderator around when you need one!! Wait a sec, is that him over there on the floor. Judy! for shame! You hit him too hard.