Cool, Debbie, welcome aboard. We're glad to meet your acquaintance and happy you are here.

Bill Taylor
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 5:39 PM
Subject: [TruthTalk] newbie

Hi all,

I am a new kid on this block, and I think it behooves me just to listen for a while, but rather than skulk under the eaves I thought I'd let you know I'm here. I’ve been a Christian for a long time and have always been very interested in questions of faith. Now, though, I'm at a point in my life when I’m re-examining a lot of things, and I find that exciting; it's leading me to a much richer appreciation of who God is and what it means to be in Christ. I’m looking forward to getting to know all your voices, the things that matter to you, and why.

Debbie