Judy  --   why the attack?   We are discussing a very important issue.   Let's just stick to that and avoid personal judgments about the other.   I asked a series of questions.  I would like an answer.   When you mention an "attitude of heart,"  are y ou saying that some gluttons are lost and others are "saved,"depending upon their attitude?

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Cc: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sun, 15 May 2005 13:54:01 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Rikk Watts on Genesis 1

Why was I naive enough to think you were asking an honest question JD; I should have known I was being
set up and that you had this hidden agenda... Who said a "glutton" is saved and a "confessing pervert" lost??
Certainly not me.  What both Terry and I said is that all fat ppl are not gluttons.  Read the scriptures and you
will find that gluttony and drunkenness and surfeiting are an attitude of the heart.  It is walking after the flesh.
If you want to go around judging every fat person - then that is another area of sin.

As for my beliefs - you know nothing about them.  What you think you know stems from your bad experiences in
the past which you equate with legalism, works faith and some such convoluted system; these are your issues JD.
They have nothing at all to do with me.  jt