Hello,
If your totally new to SCA/Tuscany having a fresh pair of eyes looking at first understanding SCA, looking at our website how easy it is to find resources, how well those were, then moving on to the samples in M2 and then try and understand how contribute to Tuscany itself and along the way provide feedback and updates can be always beneficial. I think that's ground anyone first starting out would initially have to cover to some degree or another. If your not new, you'll need to give some background and where your interests are in general.
.
Shelita Overton wrote:
Hi I would like to help with creating some documenation for Tuscany SCA... Does anyone have any suggestions on what should be covered first? Priority?
Any content that could be used as a starting point?

~Shelita Overton