Hi,

I just added a draft @ http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Getting+Started. We might be able to use it as a starting point and add more meat into it to help new users understand the basic concepts, steps and tools to develop a simple SCA application with Tuscany.

----- Original Message ----- From: "haleh mahbod" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: Suggestions for Tuscany SCA documenation?

Hi Shelita,
Welcome to Tuscany. We definitly need help with documentation :)

A starting point might be a user giude on  how to develop a simple SCA
application. This document can then incrementally grow to  cover more
advanced topics.

Another project might be to work on an SCA user doc with examples. This
would provide a quick reference to SCA rather than requiring people to read
all the specifications.

I would be happy to join you in this effort. We can start using Confluence
Wiki to work on the documents.

Does the 'user guide' sound like a good starting point for you?

What do others think?

Haleh