Hi,

I reviewed the Tuscany Java SCA 1.0-RC3a binary, source distributions and the RAT report.

1) Built the source distro from an empty local maven repo and it was successful. All of unit tests, samples and itests were passed.

2) Ran most of the samples on command line with combinations of ant and mvn on Windows XP. I'm impressed by the results.

I'm proud to vote +1 to release Tuscany Java SCA 1.0-RC3a!

Thanks for everyone who contributes to this release. Let's also applaud our release manager Ant to put the RCs promptly with great efforts.

The following are some minor issues I found. We can fix them in the next release.

1) samples\web-resource:
"ant run" sometimes takes more than 5 seconds to exit after hitting the enter button. I don't see this problem
inside Eclipse.

2) samples\helloworld-ws-reference-secure
README doesn't mention that we have to go to samples\helloworld-ws-service-secure and run "ant run" first.

3) samples\feed-aggregator
The atom feed generated by feed-aggregator cannot be displayed by IE7. I opened a JIRA to track it:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1770

4) rc.txt (a diff file) is slipped into the source distro. (Good to show how we progressed :-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "ant elder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>