First, thanks a ton for all the work, Ant.

- I've tried building the samples from the bin distro and all seems fine but
for the minor issue reported in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1752 and the minor typo in the
README of  helloworld-ws-reference-secure
- Source distro builds fine, though its been painfully slow
- Licenses seem to be in place.

So, here is my +1 for releasing Java SCA 1.0 - RC3a

- Venkat