On 9/20/07, Matthieu Riou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Everything looks good but it seems that a few copyright notices are
> missing in the NOTICE file. Is it generated by Maven? I could spot at least
> XmlBeans, Xalan, Xerces and Derby.

Replying to myself :) Actually I don't see a reason this should delay the
release at hand as it looks pretty good. You should just make sure that this
issue is properly addressed before the next release but I don't think this
is a real problem for now.

So here is my +1.

As that's the only problem I can find, I think you can just patch the