I just want to throw my 0.02 cents here...

I haven't made up my mind if these multiple distros are going to
really help or not, but once we implement this, we will need very
clear user documentation, to avoid confusion. We should also state
very clear the limitations, otherwise people will start to download
distribution A and will start to ask how to add binding X, etc...

Also, we should double check all modules that have derby db in SVN and
make that created by the build process. This would also help on
reducing the size of distributions.

On Jan 24, 2008 9:59 AM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There are two tools in Apache felix can probably help:
>
> 1) mangen - OSGi Bundle Manifest generator
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Bundle+Manifest+Generator+%28mangen%29
>
> We could use it to create OSGi bundles out of the existing jars.
>
> 2) Maven Bundle Plugin 1.2.0
>
> We could use it to automate the generating OSGi manifests as part of the
> maven build.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

Luciano Resende