> At some point did you plan on addressing any of the numerous
> complaints raised against making this anything other than opt-in?

I'm asking the same question, especially after I found

        http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-Search-API-Method%3A-search

listing the default change as a fait accompli. Since it was modified 2 days
ago, I can only assume the requests were either ignored or declined.

Like Ed, I've tried to be patient about this in the past, but this is
unnecessary chaos and (among other things) reflects badly on the API team.

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckai...@floodgap.com
-- "I'd love to go out with you, but I'm taking punk totem pole carving." -----