Ed,

Yes, we should talk abour Search. But, I disagree when you say we
should not talk about the other stuff.

It is very frustrating when developers essentially stand up as one man
and tell Twitter, "bad idea, don't do it." And they go ahead and do it
anyway.

You know, it's not like we are their primary customers and consumers
of the API. It would be extremely alarming and troubling if they
ignored those guys.