At this point I am not why anyone that cares enough to be in this
group is surprised. It is clear that Twitter is going to take
*everything* for themselves. I don't understand why anyone would
continue to develop on Twitter's platform as anything more than a
hobby. First it was us (Twitter clients) and now it is the ad
platforms' turn. Next it will be somebody else.

Lots of us enjoy developing for its own sake, and that is what Twitter
is now: a feature you add to something else, or a hobby activity. Time
we all just faced up to it.

--ejw

Eric Woodward
Email: e...@nambu.com