-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Donald Kibbey
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 5:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] Comparison Unidata and Universe

As for editors, I have long used a pc based editor (CodeWright) with
the UniVerse source I manage.  No need to play around with the line
editor.  Most any full screen editor can be linked up to UniVerse as
long as your source code is kept in type 19 files.  If you want a
great free solution, download the Eclipse platform from ibm.  It's not
full integrated as far as debugging and such, but there's a pretty
good editor in there and Eclipse will run just about anywhere.

Don Kibbey
Financial Systems Manager
Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP