I absolutely hate AE.  Come on folks, can we please join the rest of the
human race in the 21st century?  The eighties are over.  Even back then I
felt the old Jet editor was better than ED/AE.

Now, in the 21st century, I use the UniDebugger exclusively for both coding
and data fixes.  The color coding of the source makes it visually pleasing.
The cut and paste, drag and drop, etc. make it a great productivity
increasing tool.  Best of all it's free!  Or at least it comes with the DB
license.

Gordon J. Glorfield
Sr. Applications Developer
MAMSI (A UnitedHealth Company)