In a message dated 12/20/2004 7:40:32 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Logan, David
(SST - Adelaide)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 <snip>

>With a number of other groups, a different format is used, a question is
>asked, replies are sent directly to the person asking the question and
>this person then summarises for the groups benefit.

</snip>

It's an excellent suggestion David, but doesn't it rely on people actually
summarizing ?  If they don't then the wisdom of the responders is lost in limbo
isn't it?  That's the one issue I'd bring up about your idea.
Will Johnson
Fast Forward Technologies
Member of the U2UG Establishing Board