Dave Taylor did a wonderful job explaining the difference in porting UV from NIX to NT and many of the things that should influence the choice of base platforms.

As someone who is porting from UV from AIX to Linux, I will add even NIX to different NIX has its challenges in the area of printing. There are lots of little variances between types of Unix that make the process less than straight forward.

I hope any attempting to do a migration gets assistance from someone who has done the same migration. It will save a lot of pain and money.

Thanks again Dave.

Ken Hall