Tony:

Just as an aside, if you have access to the U2 Knowledge Base you can go to the
following link:

<http://www-1.ibm.com/support/entdocview.wss?rs=203&context=SW000&q1=+U2%20+Connectio
n%20+Pooling&uid=swg21265540&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&cc=us&lang=all&NotUpdateReferer=>

This has a zip file with a "configcp" .NET project.  One can test the
connection pool
this way.  I ran the "configcp.exe" in the "...\configcp\bin\Debug" directory,
logged
in then ran the LISTUSER verb and got:

3 Demo (0)-> LU

Licensed(UDT+CP)/Effective      Udt     Sql     iPhtm   Pooled          Total

    (  10 + 1   ) / 11          1       0       0       1               2

UDTNO USRNBR  UID USRNAME   USRTYPE  TTY    IP-ADDRESS    TIME     DATE
  1   3644 197615 wphaskett phantom pts/1   Console       11:04:43 Jun 27 2007
  2   1312 197635 DataTrust pooled  pts/2   udcs          22:42:15 Jul 18 2007
  3   3092 197615 wphaskett udt     pts/3   192.168.1.101 22:42:30 Jul 18 2007

Bill