All

I would definitely urge everyone to attend their nearest venue.

The price is extremely reasonable (especially compared with the other IBM
conferences) and these things need to be supported. I'll certainly be
attending the London event, and looking forward to meeting as many fellow
members as possible.

So please get the word out - If you know any other U2 users, who may or may
not be members of this list - please make sure that they know about these
events. They may not hear it from their vars..

We've been petitioning IBM to bring back some U2 events for some time - now
is the time to stand up for them.

Brian