From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Haskett
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:49 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] UniData 7.1 vs. MS SQL 2005 performance

Phil:

A quick example is I'm trying to find out how their Connection Pool license
works.
Noone seems to know nor can I find out how this integrates with mv.Net using
UO.NET
as the connection.  I can't find out how to configure a connection pool,
monitor the
connections, or anything else.  [sigh]  :-(

Bill